Hi Emily, I have a four-month-old son who unfortunately had to be born via an emergency C-section. My husband and I were planning on trying to conceive a second child after our son turns 1. My OB recommended that I wait until 18 months postpartum to reduce the risk of a uterine rupture (even with…

This Post Is for Paid Readers Only

We hope you enjoyed this free preview. To continue reading, get full access to the ParentData archive, and receive the regular ParentData newsletter in your inbox via Substack, consider becoming a paid subscriber or upgrading your free subscription in Substack.

Once you subscribe, you will be sent an email with sign-in instructions. Be sure to check your spam folder.

Subscribe via Substack