What I’m Reading (and why)
- Labyrinth of Ice (because I’m a sucker for a good polar expedition)
- Open Book (because…well, it’s actually great)
- Judy Moody was in a Mood (because Finn)
On the Internet:
- I am 35 and Running Faster Than I Ever Thought Possible (for inspiration)
- A Simple Way to Equalize the Ivies (because my colleague John Friedman is going to change the world of college and I want to be ready)
What I’m Writing
- How Tall Will Your Kid Be? And also check out my adult-height-calculator
- Health Recommendations and Selection in Health Behaviors (take a look if you are wondering what I do in my day job)
- And a throwback…Pot in Pregnancy
Where to See Me
I have some events coming up in April and May! April 26 I’ll be at the Riffraff Bookstore in Providence and May 18th I’ll be in Chicago for TWO events – one in Lincoln Park and one out in Oakbrook. You can find all the details here.
I’m (briefly) on the new season of David Chang’s Netflix show Ugly Delicious, eating sushi with his (awesome, pregnant) wife, Grace. I’m in the first episode and it’s out March 6th – Check it out!! My mom is even going to learn how Netflix works to watch it, so you know that’s a big deal.